From getting a good night's sleep to nature deficit disorder, we have you covered (especially for summer) with this week's picks. Enjoy!
7 Top Picks in Parenting, Education, and Tech
- Apparently, we (parents) stink at playing with our kids. This post shares a perspective on why that is, and how we can improve.
- Math geek or bookworm? Many of the same genes shape both sensibilities.
- This intriguing point of view explores why schools should block (some of) the Internet.
- Here are five ways to help your child with autism thrive with a summer's relaxed schedule.
- You can't love the planet if you're not outside enjoying it. Or so says Nat Geo Kids' head of books, Jennifer Emmett in our latest Expert series.
- If we want to get kids to go to sleep, we have to teach them why sleep is so important.
- Get your pen and paper ready! New research shows us that children are more likely to follow rules when they're written down on paper.