Babies are even smarter than we may have thought, and games have even more benefits than the simple joy of playing. Happy reading!
7 Top Picks in Parenting, Education, and Tech
- Family game night is fun and has the benefit of improving our kids' executive function skills. That's a win-win, so to speak.
- New research suggests that months before they say their first real "mama" or "dada," babies are practicing those words in their heads.
- There is a new registry of accessible playgrounds. Learn more about why this is important and how we can contribute to the effort.
- Consumer Reports released their 5 best laptops and tablets for back to school (for all ages).
- A new survey shows that kids perceive their parents to value success over kindness. Long story short: actions speak louder than words.
- Here are three key ingredients needed to build kids' independence from a young age.
- Send the kids outside! Children who spend time outdoors after school are more likely to be physically fit.