Happy Friday, and welcome to April!
This week, we have seven gems, with topics ranging from prejudice to crying babies. Enjoy, and remember to send us favorite articles and videos to include in future Simple Smart Lists!
- It's true, there is no spoiling a baby! Why parents should 'baby' a crying infant.
- Our response to recent NYT op-ed pieces on ethnicity in kids' books.
- Grit. It's a huge trend in education now, but what does it really mean?
- Consider this approach to enforcing screentime guidelines in your home.
- Kids from the US are good problem solvers, but trail foreign counterparts.
- Cursive, print, or typing? Just focus on writing!
- Is it possible to teach kids to be less prejudiced? (Spoiler alert: Yes)
Like our Smart List? Spread the love by sharing it with your friends!