Thank goodness it's Friday. Time to watch an episode of Shark Tank and gear up for our episode next week! In this week's Simple Smart List, we look at everything from encouraging risky play to the power of early memories. Enjoy and happy weekend!
- Fascinating new research shows that we can help kids preserve early memories and better avoid "childhood amnesia."
- To protect our children we must allow them to play in ways deemed "risky."
- Are we developing "digital brains" and skimming everything we read?
- A new study suggests students' reading comprehension is lower with some ebooks than print text. Ahem, we know a place where you can find quality educational book apps...
- Avoid the "Honey, what did you do today?" silence. Here are six tips to get more information out of little kids.
Like our Smart List? Spread the love by sharing it with your friends!