Happy Pi Day!
Yes, if you didn't realize it, today is March 14, aka 3.14. Haul out your inner math geek and enjoy these number-related recommendations!
- Speaking often with our kids builds their reading and writing skills. But don't forget how important it is to talk math with them, too.
- New research shows that using fingers to complete math problems = a better outcome in the long run.
- Mathematical folktale that features a village girl who outwits royalty? Yes, please!
- Here are six expert tips for engaging all kids, reluctant ones included, in math.
- A personal favorite: The Importance of Talking Math With Your Kids.
Like our Smart List? Spread the love exponentially (had to do it) by sharing this post with your friends!