This week’s list includes everything from new data about shy children to a fun giveaway with, ahem, Zoobean! I hope these get you thinking and exploring with your own families. As always, continue to send me articles, videos, and ideas you love so we can share with the Zoobean community. Have a wonderful weekend.
- Are you seeing these with your kids? 10 major technology trends in education
- Do you use the 5 finger rule when picking kids’ books? Another perspective to consider.
- Teaching creativity? Yep. Here is how it’s happening in college...coming soon to an elementary school near you? Hmm.
- All joy, no fun...raising kids? A review for the parenting book making waves this week.
- Have a shy child? Studies say what you already know. They know the answer, but don’t say it out loud.
- Common Core emphasizes nonfiction, but keep in mind how fiction builds kids’ emotional intelligence.
- Black History Month (or anytime!) recommendation, The Wind Flyers, is fabulous!