This week, we're revisiting the (ancient?) art of cursive and looking at research that builds on our "let your children fail" expert chat. Plus, we've added a great post from the Fred Rogers Center about kids and technology. Now, that's a nice way to celebrate this last day of February!
- 10 questions educators ask when using technology with kids. We think they're relevant for parents, too.
- Is not learning cursive impacting our kids' ability to spell? Maybe...
- There's a lot of talk about the Common Core. Need a quick primer? Here it is.
- Sometimes giving too much help can be detrimental. Here's one take on when and how to let learners struggle.
- New data is available about kids and bullying, especially the role of technology.
- Using LEGO play to tell stories? Sign us up!
- The Dyslexia Debate, a book about dyslexia being overdiagnosed, was released this week, sparking a great deal of controversy.
Remember to share your favorite articles, videos, and posts with us!