From the 10,000-Hour Rule to the Super Bowl, this week we have seven interesting goodies to share with you about literacy, parenting, and technology. Enjoy, and keep sending in your favorite readings. I love getting them. Have a wonderful weekend!
- Thanks to Alka, a Zoobean member, for sharing this new perspective on what drives success in kids, an interesting layer to our conversations about grit.
- I was surprised to learn that the 10,000-Hour Rule might be a myth.
- Check out these reimagined classrooms, and be prepared to drool.
- Prepare to cry when reading this ode to an extraordinary teacher from a student's mom.
- Love this list of 8 surprising facts about how kids learn from screen time based on the study we shared with you last week.
- Enjoy these fun, creative ideas for engaging our littlest ones in the SuperBowl!